Friday, November 6, 2009

This thing (us.music1.yimg.com) keeps poping up on my monitor while listening to yahoo radio, is it from yaho?

The Yahoo! Music help pages are located at http://help.yahoo.com/us/help/launch/. Just scroll through the help pages to try and solve your issue. If you cannot find the answer to your question, just click on the 'No' button on any question/answer page to escalate the issue to the Yahoo! Music customer care team.

This thing (us.music1.yimg.com) keeps poping up on my monitor while listening to yahoo radio, is it from yaho?
I am pretty sure it is, I have had the same problem. I asked a question about it as well and am hoping some Yahoo staff will answer and tell me what is going on.

survey software

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting