Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cant get in my other yaho acct of mine & i'm doin right login,was locked out 4 tryin 2 many times.?

there seemed to be a little glitch before i tried signing in to my other yahoo... And I was using correct info, but mde me keep trying it %26amp; trying it, til I was locked out. Can I get it back, somehow. I wish I could retreave it, again.

Cant get in my other yaho acct of mine %26amp; i'm doin right login,was locked out 4 tryin 2 many times.?
If you input the wrong password four times, there is a 24 hour lock down on your account. It's a safety feature to prevent others from hacking into your account. Wait 24 hours and then try again.





If after the lock down period, you still can't get in, don't try to log in again. Instead, click on the lost password link and get customer care help. The yahoo folks will ask you for the answers to your secuirty questions. Once you answer them correctly, a new temporary password will be issued to you. Then you can log in and change it to a new password.
Reply:Still not resolved. :( Security ?'s I cannot remember info that old. I feel so lost that I can't get into my email dawntballow@yahoo.com I'd used correct info, for login, but don't know why I got locked out. I've lost many email addy's from this. So, still need help. :( Thanks. Report Abuse


survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting