Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am having a problem with the yaho personal mailbox brain and can not get it off my mailbox how do i do this

yeah so has everybody else for the last few days. hang tight it will be fixed soon.

I am having a problem with the yaho personal mailbox brain and can not get it off my mailbox how do i do this
its yahoo messyu about again, dont worry since they have changed everything over to the new yahoo beta, which i have personally changed back from to the old system, as it was so slow a snail could of worked quiker and it was all over the place done me head in, my mail box is constantly saying i have mail, when i have already read the mail its saying i have if you get me lol





apparently they are doing maintenance on it so bear with them lol

land survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting