Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hi! guys I have problems with my e-mail yaho spam protection,my blocked addresses are full that is 500 mail?

blocked addresses ,can you guys help me out how to stop spam mail please,I recieve atleast 10 spam mail everyday,my spam protecton is on,but my blocked address option is full that is 500 of 500,,thanks

Hi! guys I have problems with my e-mail yaho spam protection,my blocked addresses are full that is 500 mail?
You need to go into the blocked list and start cleaning it out, to make room for the new ones coming in.


Mail page%26gt;options%26gt;block addresses%26gt; highlight them and click "remove block".





The theory is----Spammers don't waste much of their time on non-responsive addresses, and move on shortly, to greener pastures. AND, also theory, they rarely return to an unproductive address. So, just clean them out---at least the earlier ones who have long since given up.


Good luck .
Reply:Is there any way you can ask yahoo support?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting