Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why is my log in in German? how do I get out of it? please email me on cmh@live.co.uk can not understand yaho?

Click on OPTIONS...MAIL OPTIONS..Once there click on ACCOUNT INFORMATION... Click EDIT to the right of MEMBER INFORMATION... after you sign in again... Under MEMBER DETAILS you should see PREFERRED CONTENT and to the right of this should be YAHOO espana OR something like that...Click on that and the list of languages should come up where you can change it to English....good luck





G O D bless the U S A

Why is my log in in German? how do I get out of it? please email me on cmh@live.co.uk can not understand yaho?
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/homepag... - since users worldwide experience country redirections intermittently, I suggest to check this link for possible explanations and solutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting