Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am a paid member of yahoo personals-I can't email&I am asked to subscribe constantly. no response from yaho

I've been asking yahoo for 2 weeks and get no response. I paid for a year yet cannot access any services I am supposed to get with paid membership

I am a paid member of yahoo personals-I can't email%26amp;I am asked to subscribe constantly. no response from yaho
Take them to small claims court %26amp; sue them for all the inconveinance
Reply:I pay monthly and I'm always getting asked to pay for membership.





Plus, it seems they are always swittching pics on people's faces after a period of time.





I'd blow that pop stand and chalk it up to experience.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting