Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why doesnt my photos appear when i upload them for my yaho photo album??

They take quite awhile for mine to upload, too. However, they do upload. I'm sure that you are doing it correctly. Going to the Add Photos button and "browsing" for the photo that you would like to add. I open up a different window because I am a really impatient person, I used to just give up because it would take so long.


Do something else for a bit. I'm sure that you are doing it the right way.


Good luck to you.

Why doesnt my photos appear when i upload them for my yaho photo album??
Only jpg format photos can be uploaded please check it out and take care about the file format :)
Reply:In my case I go to "My Documents" and then click on "My Pictures", where my photographs are stored. By pulling down the yahoo window by clicking and dragging on the blue border at the top so that only about half a screen is showing I can click on and "drag" my photographs from documents into the window in My Photographs. The steps seem clear from the instructions. You might have to wait a while for them to fully load.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting