Saturday, October 24, 2009

Internet Explorer tells me that Yahooo's Security Certificate" is "in error" it will not let me in stall "Yaho

I've got a great idea. Stop using IE. Use Firefox. firefox is more secure, reliable and faster. It will not give u stupid errors because it does not use microsofts weak Security Certificates or insecure and unreliable ActiveX controls.





I guarantee that u wont be disappointed with it.

Internet Explorer tells me that Yahooo's Security Certificate" is "in error" it will not let me in stall "Yaho
in 'tools'%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced: uncheck for the 'check for certificates....' crud, and the 'notify for every scritp error'....
Reply:try to checked your firewall and cookies on internet options.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting