Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am Nikolay Larionov received message from Mr.Balfourgage-Remmitance director Yaho promotions UK?

where he informed me,what I won money in e-mail lottery, please confirm that, maybe that is SPAM.


My e-mail:nikolay_larionov1947@yahoo.com

I am Nikolay Larionov received message from Mr.Balfourgage-Remmitance director Yaho promotions UK?
Yes, it is spam. It's all a scam. It didn't come from Yahoo!, it came from someone who just wants your money. Mark it as spam.
Reply:It's a fraud, he just want's your money. He'll tell you to send him a little sum of money for paper work, and then you'll never hear from him again. This scam type is all over the world. Just mark it as spam!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting