Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does any one if there a way to hold of yaho on the dam phone i have friend needs help with yahoo?

she would love to talk to from yahoo inc. right now if she could

Does any one if there a way to hold of yaho on the dam phone i have friend needs help with yahoo?
I don't think that you can. I have had problems with Yahoo from past to present and I had absolutely no way to contact customer support for anything. One of the more recent downloads I had a problem with signing into Yahoo messenger. I only got to click on sign in problems and somehow it got resolved. Sent no email, recieved no email. I honestly don't think there is a way, if anyone could contact the yahoos at yahoo, they would never have enough time to answer all the questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting