Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello my Yaho..?

Yahoo who was best.


Direct to the question, why did I always get the similar letter from Russia?


Had the certain intention from the letters?


I hesitant when that was only computer programs and not from the direct person.


Was like this thank you for attention and the co-operation.


I went up together yahoo.

Hello my Yaho..?
It depends on your Yahoo! setup region..my one is of Yahoo! us and canada..


now the letters you are getting are not from any person if the info contained in those letters are repeating.,those are called "spams"..


the intention is pretty clear..for "advertisement", marketting, customer attraction and above all "business"..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting