Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I mis-spelled Aluminum in my email address, Daves_Aluminim, can you change the spelling to Daves_Aluminum@yaho

I set up an email address account, my ID or email address is mis spelled, can it be fixed. I dont want to abandond this account, just want it corrected. Please change from Daves_Aluminim@yahoo.com to Daves_Aluminum@yahoo.com.

I mis-spelled Aluminum in my email address, Daves_Aluminim, can you change the spelling to Daves_Aluminum@yaho
Yes you can. Yahoo recently allowed creation of extra e-mail address and accordingly yahoo ID on the same account. It appears as new public profile as well. You can make your new correctly spelt account name your default. you can use either of the account names to sign in to yahoo services.





Good Luck
Reply:yes.. make a new account with the correct spell..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaho,yaho.com Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting